Vaastu PackagesClick Here »
Ask A FREE Question! 24/7Online
Support Click Here »
Testimonial By Our Happy CLIENTSClick Here »
Vaastu For Commercial
In this era of globalization, we see a growing trend in the use of commercial spaces. Almost everywhere we have malls of superlative quality, world class super markets or other commercial houses. In this scenario, space becomes a constraint and there are high chances that negative influences might get ignored for better space utility.
Below are listed a few common issues related to commercial spaces:
- No monetary inflow
- Bad name of the owner
- Lots of thefts
- Health problems for the owner
Vaastu Shastra is an ancient Vedic science of layout planning of buildings that has stood the test of times. It is the management of cosmic energy in building & structures.
Mentioned below are a few valuable suggestions by Mr Jain about commercial spaces:
- For the shop owners, East and North are the correct directions.
- Make sure that the process inflow (production to dispatch) is clockwise.
- Other important thing is that while deciding about the floors, make sure that the South-West and other South sides are upper than others.
- According to Vaastu, the main gate of a factory should be kept in the East,North or the North-East direction of the plot.
- Color your walls with light colors as they signify both peace and prosperity.
PS:If any of our reader intends to get some more crucial tips for his/her commercial space, he/she can refer to the FAQs section of our website, while for any personal assistance, please contact our pandit Mr Rakesh Jain at the details mentioned in the “Contact us” section.